Podcast - Episode 13




They say 13 is unlucky for some and I'm starting to think they are right.  This very nearly didn't happen as I almost couldn't get the video from my phone to my computer and had to resort to using my hubby's machine.  Sigh... technical issues... so draining... Blergh.

But never fear, I triumphed in the end!  I hope you like it.


Episode 13 Ravelry Thread

...Show Notes...


: :   WIP's   : :


Happy Scrappy Sock Blanket

Pattern: Happy Scrappy Squares

Ravelry Page



: :   PIP's   : :


My First Socks

A 'getting you started knitting socks' type pattern by me...
Coming Soon...

Yarn: Luxury Sock in Light Blue Speckles by The Wool Barn

If you'd be interested in testing the pattern and are familiar with the Free Pattern Testers Group on Ravelry, I'll be posting there soon.



Diamonds and Tassels Shawl

Pattern: Coming Soon! (Currently in testing, so not long now)

Yarn:  Theseus Lace in Rambling Rose by Eden Cottage Yarns




Wonky Zebra / Zig Zag Shawl

Pattern:  In  progress at the moment

Yarn:  Titus 4ply in Coal (Dark) and Driftwood (Light) by Eden Cottage Yarns




: :   FO's   : :


Sweet Like Honey in April

Pattern: Wildflower and Honeycomb Socks by Olivia Villarreal

Yarn: Strong Sock in Cupcake Sprinkles by The Wool Barn

Joining in with the #BoxOSoxKAL with Kristin of Yarngasm

Ravelry Page



 Faded Painted Roses

Pattern: Painted Rose Blanket by Me

Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK

Blog post and more information about this blanket

Ravelry Page



: :   GOODIES   : :



Lovely minis and lots of goodies from the kind and generous Erin of Holland Handmade
Erin's Etsy Shop: Holland Handmade



More planner goodies from:




: :   PODCAST LOVE   : :

Sam of Betsy Makes
Sue and Chelsea of Legacy Knits
Jilly of The Knitting Broomstick



S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments